Guests try to escape a themed room through finding and solving its riddles and mysteries
About This Deal
- Room-escape game: You and your group may join other players to solve puzzles and escape the room.
- Available rooms: Curse of the Mummy, The Cellar, Haunted Hotel Escape, Pirate’s Curse
- Age restrictions: recommended for ages 12 and older
- Children 8–17 must be accompanied by a playing adult
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
- It’s recommended to arrive 30 minutes before scheduled time
Need To Know
About St. Louis Escape Rooms
With five rooms to choose from, there's plenty to keep guests occupied at St. Louis Escape Rooms. Here, groups gather and attempt to "escape" a simulated scene. Each room is decorated with a specific theme and filled with clues that only the sharpest minds can solve to fulfill their quest. Here are some of the options visitors can choose from:
- Haunted Hotel: You and your group are trapped in a haunted hotel. Can you escape before you become a ghost as well?
- Mummy: You and your group are explorers in Egypt and encounter a cursed tomb. Can you all solve the mysteries it holds?
- Pirate's Curse: You and your crew of pirates are in search of a hidden Aztec treasure chest. Can you find it before someone else does?
- The Cellar: With a screeching crash, the cell door slams shut - leaving only half of your friends trapped beside you.