What You'll Get
- $79 for five entries to the Happy Hitting Clinic ($125 value)
The Happy Hitting Clinic is offered Saturdays at St Mark. The package includes golf lessons from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., as well as unlimited golf from 5 p.m. to sunset. In addition, golfers can take advantage of on-course bars and appetizers, plus complimentary rental clubs on the driving range.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About St Mark Golf Club
- The course: an 18-hole championship course with incredible vistas and coastal breezes
- Designed by: Harry Rainville
- Sets of tees: four
- Longest hole: the 606-yard 12th, which requires a tee shot down the right side of the fairway to set up a dogleg-left second shot
- Unique way to improve your swing: try the golf fitness classes—exercises focus on the muscles used in a golf swing
- For an added workout: Join a Happy Hitting Saturday Clinic including unlimited range balls, instruction, appetizers, and golf after 5 p.m.