What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for entry for one to the Veteran’s Day 5K on November 5 ($35 value)
- $35 for entry for two to the Veteran’s Day 5K on November 5 ($70 value)
All participants get a long-sleeve running shirt, a complimentary beer, and access to the kids’ area with bubble bus, balloon artist, and photo booth.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 5, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must sign waiver. Valid only for option purchased. Must register by 10/17/16 to guarantee a t-shirt. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About St. Patrick Center
St. Patrick Center helps empower homeless individuals and families in the city and county. To do so, it offers affordable-housing, physical- and mental-health, and employment and financial-stability programs, which boast some impressive numbers.
- 25 programs include the Women’s Night emergency shelter and City Seeds job training
- 7,200+—number of individuals and families the center's programs assist annually
- 63,000 hours of volunteer work is completed by more than 3,700 volunteers each year
- 1,400 homeless or at-risk veterans benefit from St. Patrick Center's work