What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
St. Patrick’s Day festival with open bar on March 12, 2016:
- $39 for admission for two ($80 value)
- $75 for admission for four ($160 value)
- $110 for admission for six ($240 value)
The open bar, which runs from 1 p.m.–3 p.m., includes Miller Lite and a drink of the day.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 12, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About St. Patrick's Festival
When it comes to St. Patrick's Day revelry, you want to be at the right place with the right people. Even more important, however, is that you never go a moment without refreshment in hand. That right place, those right people, and those frosty refreshments are more abundant than a leprechaun's gold pieces at this year's St. Patrick's Festival (#pubfest). The highlights include:
- Where you'll be: The air is filled with joy (and butter and crustaceans) at the kickoff spot of Crabby Cafe and Sports Bar, where revelers spill out into the open air of the spacious Piazza to savor libations
- Who you'll meet: young, cool revelers loaded with Irish pride and primed to party their beads off
- What you'll drink: enjoy a two-hour open bar with beer and whiskey; sometimes served together, sometimes one after the other
- What you'll wear: green shirts, green socks, a green hat, green beads, a swell green jacket, the sheet music for "Greensleeves," anything that prevents pinching