Hockey teams are often named after intimidating natural phenomena, such as the Carolina Hurricanes, the Colorado Avalanche, and the Tuscaloosa Puberty. Experience the fury with today's Groupon: for $30, you get a Tampa Bay Lightning game package, which includes one terrace center-level ticket, a soda or beer, a hot dog, a souvenir puck, and a yearbook for the 2010–11 season (up to a $67.75 total value). Choose from the following six games:
- Saturday, January 1 at 7:30 p.m. against the New York Rangers
- Sunday, February 6 at 3 p.m. against the St. Louis Blues
- Tuesday, February 8 at 7:30 p.m. against the Buffalo Sabres
- Saturday, February 12 at 7:30 p.m. against the Carolina Hurricanes
- Tuesday, February 15 at 7:30 p.m. against the Philadelphia Flyers
- Friday, February 25 at 7:30 p.m. against the New Jersey Devils
Led by coach Guy Boucher, the youngest and freshest in the NHL, and general manager Steve Yzerman, the Hall of Fame all-star and four-time Stanley Cup champion, this year's Bolt brigade is well adept at pushing pucks into the goal and opponents into the boards. Experience the high-speed skating and savage spills as the players fight each other to stay warm. Those who find the ferocity jarring can take comfort behind the protective glass, a hot dog, or the knight sitting beside you.