All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Hockey teams are often named after intimidating natural phenomena, such as the Carolina Hurricanes, the Colorado Avalanche, and the Tuscaloosa Puberty. Experience the fury with today's Groupon: for $30, you get a Tampa Bay Lightning game package, which includes one terrace center-level ticket, a soda or beer, a hot dog, a souvenir puck, and a yearbook for the 2010–11 season (up to a $67.75 total value). Choose from the following six games:
- Saturday, January 1 at 7:30 p.m. against the New York Rangers
- Sunday, February 6 at 3 p.m. against the St. Louis Blues
- Tuesday, February 8 at 7:30 p.m. against the Buffalo Sabres
- Saturday, February 12 at 7:30 p.m. against the Carolina Hurricanes
- Tuesday, February 15 at 7:30 p.m. against the Philadelphia Flyers
- Friday, February 25 at 7:30 p.m. against the New Jersey Devils
Led by coach Guy Boucher, the youngest and freshest in the NHL, and general manager Steve Yzerman, the Hall of Fame all-star and four-time Stanley Cup champion, this year's Bolt brigade is well adept at pushing pucks into the goal and opponents into the boards. Experience the high-speed skating and savage spills as the players fight each other to stay warm. Those who find the ferocity jarring can take comfort behind the protective glass, a hot dog, or the knight sitting beside you.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. May buy additional as gifts. Valid only for game purchased. Seating is first-come, first-served. Subject to availability. Shipping address required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.