All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 11, 2011
Reviewed September 26, 2012
What You'll Get
Sports teams are often named after intimidating natural phenomena, such as the Tampa Bay Storm, the Colorado Avalanche, and the Tuscaloosa Puberty. Experience the fury with today's Groupon. Choose from the following options:
For $50, you get a lower-level corner ticket to the National Hockey League's Tampa Bay Lightning, plus a $35 gift card for merchandise, food, or beverages (a $102.75 value). Choose from the six game dates below:
- Saturday, February 12 at 7:30 p.m. against the Carolina Hurricanes
- Tuesday, February 15 at 7:30 p.m. against the Philadelphia Flyers
- Wednesday, February 23 at 7:30 p.m. against the Phoenix Coyotes
- Friday, February 25 at 7:30 p.m. against the New Jersey Devils
- Monday, March 7 at 7 p.m. against the Washington Capitals
- Friday, March 11 at 7:30 p.m. against the Ottawa Senators
For $87, you get a plaza-level end-zone season ticket to see the Arena Football League's Tampa Bay Storm (a $175 value).
Led by coach Guy Boucher, the youngest and freshest in the NHL, and general manager Steve Yzerman, a Hockey Hall of Fame all-star and four-time Stanley Cup champion, this year's Bolt brigade is well adept at pushing pucks into the goal and opponents into the boards. Experience the high-speed skating and savage spills as the players fight each other to stay warm. Those who find the ferocity jarring can take comfort behind the protective glass, a hot dog, or the knight sitting beside you.
Purchase today's second option to release your sports fandom more slowly over the course of nine action-packed Storm home games. Wintry-weather football lovers can watch as the 2010 American Conference champs take on opponents within the newly re-launched Arena Football League, which hosts games identical to traditional outdoor football except that the fields are halved in length and the balls are computer-animated. This year, the Storm's squad of battle-hardened ball-handlers is dead-set on bringing a franchise-sixth ArenaBowl trophy home to St. Pete Times Forum.
- I really have a deep love for the St. Pete Times Forum. I've attended one concert which I enjoyed but the other many, many times I've been here is to watch the Tampa Bay Lightning play. – Jennifer M., Yelp, 7/10/2010
- Beautiful facility and easy to get around the building. – Mark Shark, Yahoo! Travel
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Valid only for option purchased. Mailing address required. Subject to availability. Non-transferable. Must use in 1 visit. Not valid with other offers. Tax included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.