What You'll Get
Music achieves its full emotional effect only when performed live, just as great literature becomes comprehensible only when screamed aloud in a crowded subway train. Enjoy public performance with today’s Groupon to Stage West in Mississauga. Choose from the following options:
- For $39, you get a ticket to see Lighthouse perform on Tuesday, October 25, along with a buffet-style dinner (a $76.57 value). Doors open for dinner at 6:30 p.m., and the show starts at 8 p.m.
- For $23, you get one ticket to Stars of Pop on Saturday, October 29, along with a buffet-style lunch (a $47.19 value). Doors open for lunch at 11 a.m., and the show starts at 12:30 p.m.
- For $39, you get a ticket to The Michael Jackson Experience on Monday, October 31, along with a buffet-style dinner (a $76.57 value). Doors open for dinner at 6:30 p.m., and the show starts at 8 p.m.
- For $23, you get one ticket to Stars of Pop on Saturday, November 5, along with a buffet-style lunch (a $47.19 value). Doors open for lunch at 11 a.m., and the show starts at 12:30 p.m.
- For $23, you get one ticket to Stars of Pop on Monday, December 26, along with a buffet-style dinner (a $47.19 value). Doors open for dinner at 6:30 p.m., and the show starts at 7:45 p.m.<p>
All values include a $2 performance fee. Drinks are not included.
Stage West sates growling tummies and musical cravings alike with a roster of ebullient live performances bolstered by hot dinner and lunch buffets. Upon entering the tiered, 600-seat Las Vegas–style theatre, audiences stake claim on their side-area seats before dropping by the buffet to fuel up for forthcoming athletic applauding. Homegrown rock legend Lighthouse performs an aural buffet of tunes infused with rock, jazz, and classical music, dazzling spectators with finely shredded guitar riffs that force thumbs to fight the impulse to engage in rhythmic lighter swaying. On the eve of All Hallows’ Eve, The Michael Jackson Experience featuring Bishop Soul pays tribute to the King of Pop’s expansive oeuvre with an evening’s worth of melodies that prompt even the most inelastic of hips to shimmy and shake like a dashboard bobblehead in a paint mixer. The Stars of Pop performances pay homage to the giants of the Top 40 charts with lively renditions of songs by artists including Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, and Lady Gaga.
Parents attending a dinner show should leave progeny at home with a beloved babysitter or maternal st. bernard, as children under the age of 6 are not permitted to partake in the evening’s festivities. An audience dress code requires that theatregoers don finery such as dress shirts, slacks, and skirts.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for option purchased only. Must be 6 or older for dinner shows. Not valid towards the purchase of alcohol. Must follow dress code. Valid for side seating only. Tickets are non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stage West
Stage West keeps visitors comfortable and entertained with hotel accommodations, live comedies and musicals, and elaborate buffet dining. The concept was the brainchild of the Pechet family, who opened the first Stage West Theatre Restaurant in the Mayfield Inn in Edmonton in 1975. After making several trips to the U.S. to research dinner theatre, the family opened two more locations in Calgary and Mississauga, bringing shows headlined by internationally performing stars.
The Mississauga site recently became a part of the Ramada Worldwide family, and now, after dinner from the renovated buffet and a show in the Las Vegas–style theatre, guests relax in a heated saltwater pool and jacuzzi. The hotel also features a giant, three-storey indoor waterslide ideal for keeping kids busy, gaining a quick burst of adrenaline, or testing whether a suitcase is waterproof.