- $58 for one ticket to see Desire: International U2 Tribute, plus a 120-item buffet (up to $103.95 value)
- When: Monday or Tuesday, July 27 or 28, at 7:45 p.m.
- Where: Stage West Theatre Restaurant
- Seating: reserved table
- Door time: 6 p.m.
Desire: International U2 Tribute
- The Band: a group of professional musicians who faithfully reproduce the sound—and look—of U2
- The Music: hits from all three decades of U2, from “I Will Follow” on 1980’s Boy to “The Miracle of Joey Ramone” from 2014’s Songs of Innocence
- The International Part: the Ontario-based quartet has toured all across North America and overseas
Stage West Theatre Restaurant
Stage West Theatre Restaurant has been a beacon of dining and dramatics in Calgary for 30 years. General Manager Gary Tse and culinary wizard Chef Tsoi collaborate to create a night to remember six days a week, and the stage has been staffed with such stage-and-screen stars as Mickey Rooney, Abe Vigoda, Loretta Swit, and Sherman Hemsley. The company’s history has seen more than 10,000 season subscribers each year, of whom more than 100 have continued to subscribe each year since the first production. They take in the wide-ranging cuisine and entertainment from an intimate 400-seat, ramped, tiered theatre designed for uniformly clear sightlines and maximal accessibility to patrons who prefer to somersault to their seats.