Watching a show during dinner livens up a meal, just like juggling silverware at the table or paying a violinist to juggle silverware at the table. Get entertained while you eat with this GrouponLive deal.
- $55 for one ticket to see Uptown Country Girls with dinner (up to $99.75 value, including tax)
- Where: Stage West Theatre Restaurant
- Seating: general admission, reservation is required
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Tuesday, August 6 (doors open at 6 p.m.)
- Tuesday, August 20 (doors open at 6 p.m.)
- Sunday, September 1 (doors open at 5 p.m.)
- Click here to view the schedule. <p>
While supping on Alaskan crab legs, sushi, Southern fried chicken, and anything else from the large buffet spread, guests can watch a musical revue that showcases the rise of women in country music. Diners pepper their meals with the music of Patsy Cline, Dolly Parton, and Loretta Lynn, as well as more modern musicians such as Shania Twain and Taylor Swift, as they learn the struggles of female artists in a male-dominated industry.
Stage West Theatre Restaurant
Stage West Theatre Restaurant has been a beacon of dining and dramatics in Calgary for 30 years. General Manager Gary Tse and culinary wizard Chef Tsoi collaborate to create a night to remember six days a week, and the stage has been staffed with such stage-and-screen stars as Mickey Rooney, Abe Vigoda, Loretta Swit, and Sherman Hemsley. The company’s history has seen more than 10,000 season subscribers each year, of whom more than 100 have continued to subscribe each year since the first production. They take in the wide-ranging cuisine and entertainment from an intimate 400-seat, ramped, tiered theatre designed for uniformly clear sightlines and maximal accessibility to patrons who prefer to somersault to their seats.