What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- $207 for a One Week, Full-Day Little League Baseball Camp for Ages 7–12 ($440 value) Limited quantity available at this price
- $248 for a One Week, Full-Day Little League Baseball Camp for Ages 7–12 ($440 value) Limited quantity; 40 registrations available at this price
- $290 for a One Week, Full-Day Little League Baseball Camp for Ages 7–12 ($440 value) Limited quantity; 50 registrations available at this price
- Little League Camp Week 1 - 06/13/2016 - 06/17/2016
- Little League Camp Week 2 - 06/20/2016 - 06/24/2016
- Little League Camp Week 3 - 07/18/2016 - 07/22/2016
Note: Customers are purchasing both AM and PM sessions for the full week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 19, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Registration required; subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for 2016 Stanford Baseball School and Games Camp (ages 7-12). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must provide email address at checkout, which Stanford University Baseball Camps will use to help facilitate redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stanford University Baseball Camps
When the summer sun shines over Palo Alto, the crack of baseball bats can't be far behind. Those sounds emanate from Klein Field at Sunken Diamond, where the coaches and participants of Stanford University Baseball Camps are hard at work. Led by two-time College World Series–winning coach Mark Marquess, the summer camps impart fundamentals and hone already established abilities for youth of all ages and skill levels. Read on to learn more:
- The Coach: Now in his 40th season as Stanford's head coach, Mark Marquess boasts reams of experience, including 12 conference championships, 14 College World Series appearances, and two national championships.
- The Field: Touted as one of America's most beautiful collegiate baseball parks, Klein Field at Sunken Diamond pairs recently renovated facilities and manicured playing surfaces with incredible views of the Stanford foothills.
- Player and Parent feedback: "I just wanted to thank you for giving my son the opportunity to attend your camp. He had the greatest time and I am sure one of the most fun baseball experiences of his life. Thank you so very much for blessing him and us with such a memorable experience...so much so that he would love to come back again this year!"