- $20 Towards Cocktails and Dinner for Two
- $40 Towards Cocktails and Dinner for Four
Stanton & Greene
Stanton & Greene celebrates America's Founding Fathers and the framers of the Constitution, an appropriate mission for a bar that's right in the heart of America's capital. And to pair with its menu of all-American eats, it crafts 10 specialty cocktails inspired by the Bill of Rights. Here are a few highlights:
- Amendment 4: Safe & Sound: Toast your protection against unreasonable search and seizure with a blend of peanut-infused whiskey, egg, molasses, and Angostura bitters that's garnished with raisins and sprinkled with nutmeg.
- Amendment 7: Common Law: Convene a trial by jury to see whether this combination of dark rum, wild cherry, and cola reduction is guilty of being delicious.
- Amendment 8: Cruel & Unusual Punishment: Taste buds are likely to feel quite fairly treated by this potent elixir of whiskey, IPA, jalapeño and Centennial hops shrub, Angostura bitters, and lemon.