Patrons can enjoy a more youthful-looking appearance with a ThermaLift facelift, which utilizes radiofrequency technology
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- During the procedure, a licensed technician uses radio-frequency energy to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production, which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin.
- Length of the treatment: 20 minutes
- There’s no downtime or recovery time
- ThermaLift skin treatment is often used for:
- Stimulating collagen and elastin
- Take the place of painful injections and fillers
- Clients of any skin tones
- Treat all five skin layers
- See more information here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for the following treatment areas: face and neck. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.