- $64 for Sunday champagne brunch yacht cruise for two from Star Fleet Entertainment in Kemah
- Two-hour ride aboard the Star Gazer or Star Cruiser dining yachts on Clear Lake and Galveston Bay
- Indulge in a gourmet brunch buffet and the sweet sounds of soft music
- Complimentary first round of mimosas, as well as complimentary soft drinks, teas and juices during yacht cruise
- Variety of cocktails, wines, and beers available for purchase ($3 Bloody Mary special and $10 mimosa carafes)
Not valid on New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, or Mother’s Day. Though tickets for children 12 and under are available online for $39, this Groupon still offers the lowest ticket price available.
Citysearchers give Star Fleet Entertainment an average of five stars: > * We celebrated our anniversary on this cruise and we were not disappointed. The crew was very nice and attentive. I will definitely take this cruise again. – dbest95 > * It was amazing. The staff was so friendly, the service was outstanding, and the food was delicious. We did not want the cruise to end. We wish it could have been longer. – Jill1978
While Star Fleet excels, with its 20 years in business, at whisking passengers along Galveston Bay aboard its fleet of five luxurious yachts, it offers more. The charter yacht company also donates exclusively to the Galveston Bay Foundation, an organization dedicated to the preservation of the local waterway. Customers can rest assured that portions of their proceeds are going toward a worthy cause whether they're celebrating a wedding aboard the multi-level Star Gazer or pub crawling alongside Mai Tai–swilling otters on the Lake Limo.
Porto Fino Dockominiums
280 Grove Rd.
Kemah, Texas 77565Get Directions