Choose from Five Options
- $25 for an iPhone 3G or 3GS glass replacement, plus a screen protector and case ($80 value)
- $45 for an iPhone 4 or 4S glass replacement, plus a screen protector and case ($90 value)
- $55 for an iPhone 5 glass replacement, plus a screen protector and case, or an iPad 2, 3, or 4 glass replacement ($110 value)
- $75 for an iPhone 5C or 5S glass replacement, plus a screen protector and case ($150 value)
- $95 for an iPad Air or Mini glass replacement ($180 value)
Star Wireless and Repair
From replacing glass to fixing headphone jacks, the technicians at Star Wireless and Repair are well versed in the ins and outs of the latest technology. That encompasses not only the Apple trinity—iPhones, iPads, and iPods—but also Android gadgets by such lauded brands such as Samsung, Motorola, and HTC. Thanks to their appointment-only policy, the team can patch up an iPhone in 30 minutes, an Android device in 45–90 minutes, and, in many cases, a computer in two hours. On the retail end of the spectrum, patrons can listen to tunes on earbuds in customized colors and shield products in personalized cases, including some studded with rhinestones or glitter bombed by a passing tooth fairy.