Choose from Five Options
- $33 for a four-hour fishing trip with rod for one ($50 value)
- $62 for a four-hour fishing trip with rod for two ($100 value)
- $111 for a four-hour fishing trip with rod for four ($200 value)
Fishing trips run from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Bait is included, and the trips are appropriate for all ages and experience levels. Tickets are regularly $20 for children 12 and under.
- $33 for a two-hour dolphin-watching trip for two (up to $60 value)
- $67 for a two-hour dolphin-watching trip for four (up to $120 value)
Dolphin-watching cruises depart at 6 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Starfish Fishing & Cruising LLC
Starfish Fishing & Cruising first set sail from Sea Isle City during the 1950s. Its first vessel was a big blue-and-white vessel called the Starfish, and though the fleet's expanded, all its boats have a classic charm. Today, veteran captains Bob Rush, Jr., and Mike Weigle invite first-time anglers and seasoned fishermen alike to join them during several different trips. The two captains lead four- and eight-hour fishing excursions, as well as dolphin-watching adventures each week. Trips are also available at night, when it's easy to find fish sleeping in their beds.