What You'll Get
- Admission for One to NYC Fermentation Festival on February 25, 2017 (11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
NYC Fermentation Festival
From pints of beer to jars of kimchi , fermentation is at the heart of some of the world’s favorite foods and drinks. At the first-annual NYC Fermentation Festival, organizers celebrate this ancient natural process in a most modern way: a one-day bash filled with brews, music, and resources for DIY fermentation aficionados.
- Fermentation Expo: The festival’s centerpiece features more than 30 fermentation experts and vendors from across culinary disciplines; during your visit, you might sample kombucha, cave-aged cheese, tempeh, or any number of beers brewed right in NYC.
- Educational Opportunities: In addition to seminars and workshops held by seasoned instructors, the festival will also feature a help desk staffed by fellow enthusiasts ready to answer your DIY fermentation queries.
- Community Building: The festival is also a hub for the city’s DIY and homebrewing communities, member of which will be on hand to welcome newcomers to the fold.
- Live entertainment options include acoustic music sets and a live podcast recording from the folks at Fuhmentaboudit!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 25, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.