Eating together, like being buried up to your necks in the same cube of cement, keeps families together. Build a solid foundation with today’s Groupon to Stars of the Game Sports Grill & Pizzeria. Choose between the following options:
- For $21, you get a pub-fare meal for two (up to a $49.35 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $14.95 value each)
Two beers or soft drinks (up to a $4.75 value each)<p>
- For $39, you get a pub-fare meal for four (up to a $98.70 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $14.95 value each)
- Four beers or soft drinks (up to a $4.75 value each)<p>
Customers fuel sports-watching sprees at Stars of the Game Sports Grill & Pizzeria with 11 beers on tap and a menu scribbled with traditional pub offerings. Pop in for a big game and warm up appetites with an order of fried pickle spears borrowed from Lilliputian hunters. For the main course, diners savour a 6-ounce baked grouper or spin a forkful of spaghetti in a pool of homemade bolognese sauce. A half-pound of wings pairs deliciously with a half-rack of ribs, all of which customers can complement with a bubbly soft drink or a frothy brew. While their esophagi are busy, guests feast eyes on 20 big-screen TVs showing up to five different sports—such as hockey, soccer, UFC, and synchronized bingo—at once.
Stars of the Game Sports Grill
Lit by more than 20 big-screen TVs—which, depending on the time of year, show NFL, NHL, MLB, and NBA games—the interior of Stars of the Game Sports Grill is abuzz with cheers and groans. Bartenders pour frothy brews from 11 taps and a variety of bottles, and servers carry out plates of wings doused in 1 of 16 sauces, custom pizzas, and slow-smoked racks of ribs. With five feeds for the televisions, visitors are always sure to catch their favourite games, UFC fights, or reruns of Gilligan’s Island.