Certified injector determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 or 40 of Botox
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- During a pre-treatment consultation, Starwood Med Spa’s doctor will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 20 or 40 units of Botox. If the doctor determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. $15 medical clearance required with nurse practitioner. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Starwood Med Spa Dallas
The recently rechristened Starwood Med Spa Dallas combines a relaxing atmosphere with high-tech services to coax clients into tranquility. In private rooms, technicians wield lasers, paddles, and heat to restrict hair growth or shape the body's contours. Facial concerns are also a top priority, with aestheticians who help clients lessen the signs of aging and deeply cleanse skin.