All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 16, 2016
· Reviewed October 11, 2016
· Reviewed October 6, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for $65 worth of New American food at dinner for two or more
- $45 for $70 worth of New American food at dinner for two with one beer or glass of wine per person (up to a $12 value each; $94 total value)
- $79 for $140 worth of New American food at dinner for four with one beer or glass of wine per person (up to a $12 value each; $188 total value)
View the menus. Dinner seating begins at 5 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other option. Valid only for dinner. Not valid for carryout. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
It might seem obvious that the Williamsburg eatery Station derives its name from its location, set just a few steps from the Bedford Avenue L stop. But its cast-iron storefront gates and arched windows, reminiscent of Old-World train depots, indicate that Station may be taking inspiration from an older tradition. That classical aesthetic continues indoors, from the late-1800s brick walls to the antique mirrors to the French-influenced menu of Rib Eye au Poivre, spaghetti provençale, and daily cheese boards.
And once the sun begins to set, a selection of craft cocktails and top-shelf spirits allow discerning revelers to paint the town an exquisite shade of red—until 3 a.m. at the latest. Patrons can also opt for the Bottomless Dinner, a daily special that pairs any entree with limitless well liquor drinks, house wines, and selected bottles of beer. But it's the modern, vegan, and gluten-free flourishes that landed Station on OpenTable's 2015 roundup of the country's top 100 brunch spots.