All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 2, 2015
Reviewed June 5, 2015
Reviewed February 15, 2014
What You'll Get
- $100 for a New Year’s Eve three-course prix fixe dinner for two ($150 value)
This Groupon is valid on Wednesday, December 31, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Menu options include:
- Smoked-trout mousse with California beluga caviar served on olive-oil toast
- Roasted chestnut soup with duck confit
- Chesapeake golden oyster with cranberry mignonette gelée
- Shaved fennel salad with apple, endive, and walnut vinaigrette
- Roasted prime rib with dauphinoise potatoes, jumbo asparagus, and foie gras bordelaise sauce
- Pan-roasted chilean sea bass with roasted cauliflower, brussels sprouts, carrot couscous, and a black-truffle beurre
- Homemade vegetable lasagna with eggplant, zucchini, squash, mushroom, fresh tomato sauce, and pecorino romano cheese
- Double dark chocolate ganache tart with black-currant purée and french vanilla ice cream
- Coffee amaretto crème brûlée with almond biscotti
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for dinner from 6 p.m.-10 p.m. on 12/31/14. Dine-in only. Not valid for carry out or delivery. Not valid for happy hour or alternate pre-fixe menus. Not valid with any other specials, discounts or promotions. Valid only for party of 2. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Station 4
It's fitting that Station 4's decor takes on a circle motif. The ornate, circular chandeliers and round, red leather booths reflect chef Orlando Amaro's culinary expertise, which he draws from all around the globe. Amaro was born in Barquisimeto, Venezuela, but grew up heavily influenced by his Italian grandmother's cooking. He then went on to study Japanese cooking and trained under world-renowned chef Ferran Adria in Spain. His menu reflects these diverse influences with unpretentious, well-made dishes, from pork-belly wontons to roasted chicken manicotti and Maryland-style crab cakes, served with saffron potatoes.