What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $35 for one ticket to “Stay Young at The Bass: An Evening with Suzanne Somers” ($75 value)
- $69 for two tickets to “Stay Young at The Bass: An Evening with Suzanne Somers” ($150 value)
- $135 for four tickets to “Stay Young at The Bass: An Evening with Suzanne Somers” ($300 value)
- $199 for six ticket to “Stay Young at The Bass: An Evening with Suzanne Somers” ($450 value)
On Tuesday, November 11, starting at 5:30 p.m., a celebration of lifelong youthfulness fills Bass Performance Hall. Here’s a look at what’s in store:
- The speakers: Suzanne Somers (“A New Way to Age”), inspirational humorist Suzie Humphreys (“Don’t Quit Laughing Till They Close the Lid”)
- The live radio experience: The hosts of The Staying Young Radio Show educate the audience on anti-aging medicine and invite a 102-year-old woman onstage for an interview.
- Take-home perks: Guests can also enter a silent auction, browse vendor booths, vie for prize giveaways, and receive a swag bag contents valued at more than $400.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 11, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stay Young Media Group LLC
Stay Young Media Group LLC presents talks, publications, and media appearances to showcase wellness and medical tips. Past appearances include discussing women's sleeping patterns on Good Morning Texas and the danger of smoking alcohol on ABC15 in Arizona. It also produces its own radio program, The Staying Young Show, available on Sirius and iTunes, and puts on seminars with celebrity guest speakers, including Suzanne Somers.