Choose from Five Options
- $59 for $100 worth of steakhouse cuisine for two, valid Sunday-Friday ($100 value)
- $115 for $200 worth of steakhouse cuisine for four, valid Sunday-Friday ($200 value)
- $69 for $100 worth of steakhouse cuisine for two, valid any day ($100 value)
- $125 for $200 worth of steakhouse cuisine for four, valid any day ($200 value)
- $12 for $20 worth of steakhouse cuisine for lunch ($20 value)
Steak Street brings outdoor dining experiences indoors thanks to themed dining rooms that evoke the feeling of eating street-side in a quaint New Orleans cafe. Their dining rooms feature vines with twinkling overhead lights, and an open-air section soaks in the sun as a burbling fountain provides the soundtrack. Outside, a wall of vines encloses one of many patios, giving it a cozy, natural feeling.
In this charming setting, the cooks create a menu of surf 'n' turf dishes with a New Orleans slant. They slather the Carriage House ribeye steak in housemade Bourbon marinade, and souse the Danish baby back ribs in their award-winning barbecue sauce. On the seafood end, they whip up jambalaya with shrimp and andouille sausage, as well as the grilled voodoo shrimp, a customer favorite that's marinated in citrus juice and Old Savannah spice.