Topping the food chain is a tremendous achievement, which is why humans triumphantly plant flag-like toothpicks in burgers and belt the national anthem at their steaks before devouring them. Enjoy life at the top with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$39 for dinner for two (up to an $84 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $35 value each)<p>
$69 for dinner for four (up to a $168 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $14 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $35 value each)<p>
$10 for $20 worth of lunch<p>
For dinner, appetizer selections include deep-fried Carolina Crisp oysters with creamy rémoulade and fried green tomatoes (customers can choose any appetizer excluding the sea scallops and Voodoo lobster). Entrees include grilled pork chops marinated in Steak Street’s specialty barbecue sauce and Mardis Gras seafood gumbo. See the full dinner menu.<p> For lunch, appetizers include jumbo sea scallops wrapped in applewood bacon ($17), barbecue sliders ($9), and flash-fried chicken tenderloins ($10). Entrees range from lighter selections such as a Carolina oyster salad ($11) to a crab cake sandwich ($13) or seafood pasta in a saffron cream sauce ($16). See the full lunch menu.<p>
Filled with wrought-iron railings, murals, and a stone fountain, Steak Street's decor exudes southern charm. One seating area evokes the spirit of New Orleans' French Quarter, whereas another section calls to mind the streets of Charleston.
A Trio of Culinary Concepts
- Consciously and Locally Sourced Ingredients: All of the burgers and hand-cut steaks have something in common—they are made of grassfed, humanely raised beef from Guilford County ranchers such as Summerfield Farms.
- From the Carolinas to the Crescent City: Chefs draw inspiration from the Carolinas all the way down to New Orleans, which leads to menus with house-smoked pork ribs and spicy jambalaya with shrimp and andouille sausage.
- A World's Worth of Wines: The wine list showcases American producers. However, the selection also includes bottles from around the world, earning a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence.
Bar and Bistro
In addition to the main dining area, Steak Street includes separate bar and bistro sections. With a vintage fielder's glove and baseball bats hanging on the walls, the lounge-like bar channels Cooperstown, New York while guests sip from the southern beers on tap, including several from North Carolina breweries. The bistro features a private patio sheathed by wisteria vines and a retractable enclosure that offers indoor or outdoor seating depending on the weather and number of meteorites expected.
92% of 1,475 customers recommend
“Great food! Great service! Went in a Friday evening with Live music - super! And 1/2 price Wine!”
“Everything on the menu is Awesome. The live music makes for a Terrific evening!”
“A perfect place”