What You Get
- $30 for $60 worth of steaks, seafood, and upscale Southern cuisine
- See the menus.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Filled with wrought-iron railings, murals, and a stone fountain, Steak Street's decor exudes southern charm. One seating area evokes the spirit of New Orleans' French Quarter, whereas another section calls to mind the streets of Charleston.
A Trio of Culinary Concepts
- Consciously and Locally Sourced Ingredients: All of the burgers and hand-cut steaks have something in common—they are made of grassfed, humanely raised beef from Guilford County ranchers such as Summerfield Farms.
- From the Carolinas to the Crescent City: Chefs draw inspiration from the Carolinas all the way down to New Orleans, which leads to menus with house-smoked pork ribs and spicy jambalaya with shrimp and andouille sausage.
- A World's Worth of Wines: The wine list showcases American producers. However, the selection also includes bottles from around the world, earning a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence.
Bar and Bistro
In addition to the main dining area, Steak Street includes separate bar and bistro sections. With a vintage fielder's glove and baseball bats hanging on the walls, the lounge-like bar channels Cooperstown, New York while guests sip from the southern beers on tap, including several from North Carolina breweries. The bistro features a private patio sheathed by wisteria vines and a retractable enclosure that offers indoor or outdoor seating depending on the weather and number of meteorites expected.