All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 19, 2013
Reviewed May 4, 2012
Reviewed January 23, 2012
What You'll Get
Putting a man on the moon was briefly considered mankind’s greatest achievement, until Neil Armstrong invented sliced bread. Savor civilization’s finest creation with today’s Groupon to Steaks on South. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get a sandwich meal for two (up to a $26.10 total value) that includes:
- Two steak sandwiches (up to an $8.80 value each)
- Two small orders of fries (a $2.25 value each)
- Two medium sodas (a $2 value each)<p>
- For $22, you get a sandwich meal for four (up to a $52.20 total value) that includes:
- Four steak sandwiches (up to an $8.80 value each)
- Four small orders of fries (a $2.25 value each)
- Four medium sodas (a $2 value each)<p>
The sandwich maestros at Steaks on South dish up creative twists on the traditional cheesesteak, assembling chicken and vegetarian varieties alongside classic recipes and receiving positive hubbub from Philadelphia Weekly. Ravenous patrons can peruse the menu to discover sandwiches loaded with flavorful fillings, such as the spicy sauce and blue cheese blanketing the buffalo chicken steak. Like adding whipped cream to filet mignon, the cheesesteak hoagie amends a tried-and-true recipe, topping beef with lettuce, tomato, and raw onions, and the Philly Garden douses broccoli rabe and spinach with sharp provolone. French fries and waves of soda accompany each bite, which noshers can customize further with extras such as roasted peppers and honey mustard. Tall stools elevate customers to counters that line the eatery’s first floor dining space, and large windows on the second floor reveal views of bustling nightlife and sidewalk cracks that mysteriously resemble John Hancock’s signature.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.