Carpet cleaners meticulously steam clean away stains, dirt, and allergens from carpets or evict grime from tile and grout
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Standard pre-extraction treatment
- Hot water extraction (AKA steam cleaning) for a maximum of 200 square feet per room.
- Steam cleaning is well known as hot water extraction also. It’s the method most recommended by carpet manufacturers and the least likely to void your new carpet warranty.
- Does not include moving furniture, pet treatments, or power scrub agitation. These can incur additional charges. Call directly for a quote if you believe your carpet is in need of some extra love.
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
About Steam Smart Pro
The licensed and insured degrimers at Steam Smart Pro in Tucson Arizona focus on cleaning and sanitizing all manner of surfaces with their cleaning services, and pride themselves on great customer service, offering discounted rates for additional services. Staffers spruce up carpets, tile, and upholstery with hot water extraction system that vanquishes dirt and allergens, including dust, pet hair, and cooties. For discolored remove unsightly stains to restore a floor’s long-lost shine. They also professionally perform cleaning of HVAC ducts aka air duct cleaning.