Licensed and insured techs remove grime from deep within carpet fibers during high-powered steam cleaning
About This Deal
- Truck-mounted steam cleaning
- Service radius: all of San Diego County
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Valid for homes up to two stories
- Additional fee for stair cleaning
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
Cleaning options include a truck-mounted steam cleaning, basic shampooing with spotting solution, deodorizing, and a wall protector. Stairs are not included with packages. Upholstery cleaning will only be performed on synthetic fabrics.
Need To Know
About Steamco Carpet Cleaning
Because houses stubbornly refuse to clean themselves, Steamco Carpet Cleaning picks up the slack with his brimming menu of home-makeover services. The company's licensed and insured techs evict grime from home façades with a gentle pressure washing, or tackle tile and carpet stains with high-powered truck-mounted steam cleaning. Lending a hand after disaster, Steamco sweeps in for smoke- and flood-damage remediation. Area-rug cleanings are also available to remove red wine from Persian rugs and eagle feathers from clumsy flying carpets.