For $20, today’s Groupon will get you the strength of fortified tungsten with a month membership to Steele Gym & Fitness, a winner of CityVoter’s Best of ’08 and ’09. Like flexible melted irons pumping along your vein map, your body will become a fitness-rich titanium deposit.
Steele Gym & Fitness provides new equipment arranged neatly for aesthetic pleasantness, ease of operation, and in alphabetical order and order of invention, which are coincidentally the same. The gym houses more than 150 stations providing state-of-the-art plate-loading equipment, dumbbells, barbells, cowbells, cardio machines, and more. See where you measure up against the available 20,000 pounds of liftable weight, or take a picture of yourself at the Olympic dead-lift station.
Enter an arena of motivation and infinite possibilities for your muscles, tendons, and limbs as your month of free-reign fitness delivers the toning and endurance you’ve been looking to achieve for 17 years. Remove the unnecessary risk of lifting your friends above your head to get your daily workout. With the New Year and its inevitable resolutions coming, kick off your goals with a physical game plan.
Today’s Groupon is for new gym members only. Membership does not include classes.
- A great gym for any level of workout. – Jeremy F., CityVoter
- I have worked out at Steele Gym for years, very polite and helpful staff. – Brian C., CityVoter
- Steele Gym is one of those neighborhood favorites. No waiting in line to get to equipment. Friendly staff and what more could you ask for in a fitness center. – Ron S., Insider Pages
Alternate Weights For You To Lift
Steele gym has plenty of cold steel for you to lift, but if you get tired of lifting barbells and dumbbells, try these alternate weight replacements that are just as useful to lift:
- Pianos that are crushing weaker people trapped under pianos
- Burdensome college application process lifted via self-finding road trip
- Guilt of crimes committed lifted via religious confession or extra crimes
- Sabertooth tigers slowly sinking into tar pits. Goodbye, friend.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
7932 N Oak Trafficway
Kansas City, Missouri 64118Get Directions