What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Sleeping Tips for Non-Babies
For $30, today’s Groupon gets you a consultation, exam, and massage from Steiner Chiropractic P.C., a $270 value redeemable at either the Castle Rock or Denver Tech Center locations. Your 60-minute visit includes a personal consultation, postural analysis, neurological evaluation, full exam, therapeutic massage, and a quick visit to the Renaissance Faire.
Chiropractic isn't like astrology where anyone with a crystal ball can set up shop; doctors of chiropractic receive at least four academic years of education and pass national board examinations before receiving their crystal balls. Doctor of Chiropractic Christopher Steiner is a graduate of Parker College of Chiropractic, and the former executive director of services in New York State Article 28 Rehabilitation Hospital.
Patients say sitting at a desk for eight hours a day isn't the same after the amiable back-benders are through with you: joints fit together, back pain vanishes, and your guilt for ditching your prom date years ago disappears. A session also helps with nerve, muscle, and organ disorders, and fights fatigue and depression.
One lone Yelper gives Steiner five stars, and testimonials provided by Dr. Steiner rave about the life-changing results:
- I felt like I had been running on ‘empty’ for many years and just going through the motions so that I could, maybe, get just a couple of hours of sleep that night. I wanted to let you know that within a couple of weeks of treatments, I have been able to sleep like a baby again without having to take a thing! So I just want to thank you, thank you, thank you for helping me! – Paula Wilson
- It just proves how beneficial chiropractic work is and especially to have a good and KNOWLEDGEABLE chiropractor!! I Highly recommend Dr. Steiner for his care and Expertise for every patient. – Rhonda Sullivan
Sleeping Tips for Non-Babies
Receiving a chiropractic treatment is a great way to help you sleep better. Here are some other tips to help you sleep like a baby:
- DO a lot of boring exercises, such as check-balancing pushups or Yoga Monopoly. DO NOT finish working on your homemade fireworks because you’ll want to stay up and try them out.
- DO NOT count sheep; they are so cute you’ll want to stay up. DO count your failures.
- DO buy a waterbed—its gentle rocking will help you sleep. DO NOT name your waterbed The SS Pleasuretarium.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 29, 2010. Amount paid never expires. 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Valid at either listed location. Not valid with other offers. Appointment only, preferred time subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.