Choose from Three Options
- $89 for a lobster bake for two with wine, valid Monday and Tuesday ($179 value)
- $99 for a lobster bake for two with wine, valid Monday through Thursday ($179 value)
- $109 for a lobster bake dinner for two with wine, valid any day ($179 value)
Each meal consists of:
- Stella’s famous lobster bisque soup
- Raspberry and pear salad with a pear champagne vinaigrette
- Lobster bake with two whole Maine lobsters served in a pot with shrimp, mussels, Andouille sausage, and potatoes
- Flourless raspberry chocolate torte
- Choice of one bottle of La Crema wine: Pinot Gris or Pinot Noir
Stella's Fish Cafe
At Stella's Fish Cafe, chefs assemble a sizzling menu of maritime lunch and dinner fare that spotlights fresh sushi, oysters, and gluten-free grub in an exciting dining experience. Instead of taking in the casual confines of the dining room, guests may opt to sip cocktails beneath umbrella-covered tables on one of the two, 360-degree rooftop decks that boast stunning skyline views and were voted "Best Outdoor Dining" by Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine readers.
Every day, the eatery receives a shipment of lobsters flown in from Boston, ensuring that each succulent crustacean boasts just-from-the-ocean sweetness and a tiny Red Sox ball cap. Maki rolls and nigiri share real estate at the raw bar with more than 20 varieties of oysters hailing from New England, the Pacific Northwest, and Canada, and these mouthwatering mollusks can be prepared Japanese style, with ponzu and chives, or Mexican style, with citrus salsa and cilantro.