All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Water covers more than 75% of the globe, teeming with still undiscovered life forms we could probably boil. Discover delicious fish with this voucher.
- Pre-Fixe Lunch for Two: Valid Monday - Friday (Up to $95 value)
- Pre-Fixe Lunch for Two: Valid Any Day (Up to $95 value)
- Pre-Fixe Lunch for Four: Valid Monday - Friday (Up to $190 value)
- Pre-Fixe Lunch for Four People: Valid Any Day (Up to $190 value)
- Any Starter (up to a $35 value) - You can select any traditional starter or choose a dozen oysters, a pound of peel n eat shrimp, or any sushi roll.
- Two lunch entrees (up to a $20 value each)
- Two beverages (select items up to a $10 value each)
Entrees include Maine lobster rolls served with pickle spears and potatoes, parmesan-crusted walleye with lemon basil, and catfish, shrimp, or oyster po’ boys. Available drinks include red or white wine, beer and cocktails. See the full menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for lunch only until 4 p.m. Reservation required. Limit 4 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Stella's Fish Cafe
At Stella's Fish Cafe, chefs assemble a menu of maritime specialties, such as fresh sushi, oysters, and seafood platters. Servers then deliver this grub to the casual dining room and two rooftop decks with 360-degree views of the city, which earned Stella's a "Best Outdoor Dining" award from Mpls.St.Paul Magazine in 2014.
Every day, the eatery receives a shipment of lobsters flown in from Boston, ensuring that each succulent crustacean boasts fresh flavor and a tiny Red Sox ball cap. Meanwhile, the raw bar prepares maki rolls, nigiri, and more than 20 types of oysters from New England, the Pacific Northwest, and Canada, which they dress up with additions like ponzu and chives.