Enjoy lobster bisque and raspberry pear salad before cracking into whole Maine lobsters, all while sipping an optional bottle of wine
What You'll Get
- Type of food: seafood
- View the menu and prices
- Valid any day the establishment is open
- Must provide 21+ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Each meal consists of:
- Stella’s famous lobster bisque soup
- Choice of roasted beet salad or raspberry and pear salad with a pear champagne vinaigrette
- Lobster bake with two whole Maine lobsters served in a pot with shrimp, mussels, andouille sausage, and potatoes
- Choice of warm brownie batter or vanilla creme brûlée
- Optional choice of one bottle of La Crema Pinot Noir or La Crema Sauvignon Blanc. (You may substitute the bottle of wine for any two drinks from the specialty cocktail menu or you put a $20 credit towards any bottle of wine.)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for substitutions. Only 20 lobster-bake reservations taken per night. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Limit 4 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Stella's Fish Cafe
At Stella's Fish Cafe, chefs assemble a menu of maritime specialties, such as fresh sushi, oysters, and seafood platters. Servers then deliver this grub to the casual dining room and two rooftop decks with 360-degree views of the city, which earned Stella's a "Best Outdoor Dining" award from Mpls.St.Paul Magazine in 2014.
Every day, the eatery receives a shipment of lobsters flown in from Boston, ensuring that each succulent crustacean boasts fresh flavor and a tiny Red Sox ball cap. Meanwhile, the raw bar prepares maki rolls, nigiri, and more than 20 types of oysters from New England, the Pacific Northwest, and Canada, which they dress up with additions like ponzu and chives.