What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $22 for $40 worth of food, valid Sunday, Wednesday, or Thursday
- $25 for $40 worth of food, valid any day
- $21 for $40 worth of food, valid any day after 9 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for the Sun, Wed-Thur option and for anytime option. No reservation needed after 9 pm. Must use promotional value in one visit. Not valid with happy hour pricing, or with other promotions or discounts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stem Wine Bar & Eatery
A bottle of wine is only as good as the soil where its grapes are grown—but where you finally drink it matters, too. Stem Wine Bar & Eatery makes the drinking environment as important as a fine wine's terroir, surrounding visitors with tufted curtains, velvet booths, an exposed-beam roof, and French illustrations on the walls. Whether pairing the wines with a charcuterie plate or sweet desserts such as Sebastian Joe's ice cream, Stem's selection offers plenty of variety to suit even the most discriminating palate.
Sample Wine List
- Reds: Meschni Premium, malbec from Argentina; Chateau Timberlay, bordeaux; Villadoria, nebbiolo; Kunde, cabernet from Sonoma Valley
- Whites: Hugel, alsace; Buehler, chardonnay from Napa Valley; Treveri, gewurztraminer; Marc Bredif, vouvray
- Sparking and Rosé: Maschio, prosecco; Champs de Provence, grenache and syrah rosé)