Lasers eliminate unwanted hair and are gentle enough for delicate areas
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Sessions are performed utilizing new and improved technology in the form of the licensed, patented, and FDA-approved 99% pain free Inova Laser.
- Similar to the Soprano Ice Platinum laser, it combines a trio of lasers with diode technology. It is effective for all skin and hair types, including tanned and darker tones.
- Lasers include the Alexandrite 755nm, the Yag 1064nm, and Speed 810nm, which work to reduce treatment times.
- Maximum 9 sessions in one year, appointments are typically scheduled every 6 weeks.
About Step Up Skin Laser
At Step Up Skin Laser, certified technicians beautify clients with high-tech med-spa treatments designed to smooth or tighten the skin. Their precision lasers zap follicles under the skin to remove unwanted hair all over the body, eliminating the need for clients to shave, wax, or depilate.
The Inova lasers also work by penetrating through the epidermis. They create tiny injuries and force the skin to produce more collagen, which helps tighten and lift the skin. And their ultrasonic devices shrink fat cells lurking just below the surface. Unlike a nosey aunt's questions about your live-in boyfriend, all of their treatments are noninvasive.
Step Up Skin Laser also offers laser tattoo removal, vaginal rejuvenation, Fraxel CO2 laser, skin rejuvenation, weight loss treatments, facials, bleaching and other aesthetic services.