Sitting for a photo was once a long and arduous process, as evidenced by the unkempt facial hair grown by our earliest prime ministers during their portrait sessions. Capture a clean image with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$59 for a family photo package (a $329 value)
- One-hour session for up to eight people, or $5 for each additional person
- DVD with 50 edited images
- 8”x10” print<p>
$99 for a mother-to-be package (a $579 value)
- Two-hour pregnancy session, including an 8”x10” print
- Two-hour session with the newborn, including 8”x10” and wallet prints
- Two DVDs, one from each session, with 20 edited images each<p>
After on-location shoots, subjects can pick up their photos in less than three weeks, or have them delivered for an additional fee.<p>
When Stephanie was eight years old, she brought her first disposable camera to summer camp, igniting a permanent passion. A week later, she’d gone through six cameras. She started saving money and bought a 35-millimetre camera, and by age 10, she’d gone digital.
Stephanie aims to fill each shot with vivid emotion as she creates frameable memories for families that would otherwise be lost over time, training her lens on moms-to-be or encapsulating precious family moments. Not to be outdone, her expertise also extends to capturing the hearts filling the eyes of a newly engaged couple and the moments they share at their wedding.