Massage was developed by NASA to help astronauts cope with edgy Tang-induced sugar highs, lack of ESPN, and predatory aliens stowed away in the hangar bay. Achieve its soothing effects outside of outer space with today’s deal: for $65, you get a three-hour couples massage class ($245 value) at Sterling Spa.
Sterling’s palatial confines are a place where partners can learn how to transform stressed-out sighs into easy exhales. During a three-hour class, a master massage therapist will teach effective massage techniques to relieve overall tension and untangle noxious knots. Couples receive a complimentary handout illustrating skills covered and professional-grade massage oil samples.
- Sunday, December 12 at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, January 16, 2011 at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, January 29, 2011 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, February 14, 2011 at 6 p.m.
- Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, March 13, 2011 at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, April 16, 2011 at 10 a.m.
- Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 10 a.m.
Whether looking for their first lesson or their final certification course, students of Sterling Massage School glean professional instruction from licensed and experienced practitioners. An approved national-certification provider, the school helps students snag their necessary licenses by creating flexible programs tailored to unique needs and learning styles. Clients, on the other hand, can opt to ditch muscular pain by basking in the services of an interning therapist at a reduced rate, or by paying full price to either eschew stress with a licensed therapist or plank on one of the clinic's human-sized whack-a-mole machines.
17084 Dallas Pkwy.
Dallas, Texas 75248Get Directions