Choose Between Two Options
- $8 for a burger meal for two (up to a $14.90 value)
- $15 for a burger meal for four (up to a $29.80 value)
Each pair receives:
- Two classic hamburgers or cheeseburgers ($7.90 value)
- Two sides (up to a $5 value)
- Two sodas (up to a $2 value)
Murals depict giant hot dogs and hamburgers on the sides of Steve's Burgers, a quaint roadside eatery built from red and white wooden planks. Inside, owner and chef Stephen Chrisomalis brings the images to life, grilling up hand-sculpted burgers and hot dogs that he'll crown with housemade chili, sauerkraut, and other toppings. Much to the chagrin of intergalactic bounty hunters, he never freezes his burgers, making them fresh each day so they retain their savory juices. He also serves up philly cheesesteaks and fries smothered with gravy or cheese.