Technicians blast carpets and upholstery with nontoxic carbonated cleaner that leaves surfaces drier than steam cleaning
What You'll Get
- Dry cleaning
- Service area: Valid only within Fairfax County (VA), Prince William County (VA), Loudoun County (VA), Stafford County (VA), and Montgomery County (MD).
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. 2 floor apt. requires an additional fee. 5 room - 800 sq feet. Additional sq ft will be extra cost. Additional rooms will be extra cost. Not valid for Washington DC. Valid only within Fairfax County (VA), Prince William County (VA), Loudoun County (VA), Stafford County (VA), and Montgomery County (MD). Additional fee towards stairs, area rugs, oriental rugs or high rise apartments above the 2nd floor. Pet stain and odor removal will incur extra cost. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Steven's Chem-Dry
Though it’s difficult to even imagine what one billion square feet of carpeting might look like, Steven's Chem-Dry somehow manages to clean that much every year. To handle such a colossal task, the team employs a hot carbonation-extraction system inspired by club soda's effectiveness in removing stains from shirts and secondhand surgical gowns. Though the unique process ruthlessly attacks carpet-dwelling dirt, it remains on good terms with the environment; its cleaning solution has been green-certified by the FDA and requires only a fraction of the water used by typical steam-cleaning systems. As part of their mission to keep carpets and upholstery free of stains and odors, Steven's Chem-Dry's certified technicians keep abreast of new technologies with annual training seminars.