Choose from Four Options
- C$69 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to C$117 total value)
- C$79 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for two, valid Friday–Sunday (up to C$117 total value)
- C$139 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for four, valid Monday–Thursday (up to C$234 total value)
- C$159 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for four, valid Friday–Sunday (up to C$234 total value)
Each dinner includes the following, per pair of diners:
- One beef carpaccio appetizer and coconut prawns
- Two house mixed greens salads
- Two cedar plank salmon entrees
- One tiramisu dessert
Steveston Seafood House
Steveston Seafood House's dedication to using the freshest fish and shellfish makes perfect sense—the restaurant is located in the heart of Canada's largest fishing port. Those just-sourced ingredients go into nearly every dish on the menu. Thai-influenced bouillabaisse overflows with clams, scallops, and salmon, pounds of Alaskan king crab legs arrive simply steamed and sided with garlic butter, and the selection of just-shucked oysters changes daily. Even the wine list embraces the regional spirit by highlighting bottles from British Columbia.
The maritime atmosphere extends to the dining room's decor. Paintings of fish and seascapes filled with migrating iceberg herds hang above tables, and accent walls are patterned with a wavy texture reminiscent of flowing water. The elegant ambiance and fine cuisine have won over diners, who have honored Steveston Seafood House with the title of Best Seafood Restaurant in the Richmond Review's readers' pools for 12 years in a row.