All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- C$69 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to C$119 total value)
- C$79 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for two, valid Friday–Sunday (up to C$119 total value)
- C$139 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for four, valid Monday–Thursday (up to C$238 total value)
- C$159 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for four, valid Friday–Sunday (up to C$238} total value)
Each dinner includes the following, per pair of diners:
- One beef carpaccio appetizer and coconut prawns
- Two house mixed greens salads
- Two cedar plank salmon entrees
- One tiramisu dessert
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 16, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine in only. Cannot be combined with other specials or promotions. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Steveston Seafood House
Steveston Seafood House's dedication to using the freshest fish and shellfish makes perfect sense—the restaurant is located in the heart of Canada's largest fishing port. Those just-sourced ingredients go into nearly every dish on the menu. Thai-influenced bouillabaisse overflows with clams, scallops, and salmon, pounds of Alaskan king crab legs arrive simply steamed and sided with garlic butter, and the selection of just-shucked oysters changes daily. Even the wine list embraces the regional spirit by highlighting bottles from British Columbia.
The maritime atmosphere extends to the dining room's decor. Paintings of fish and seascapes filled with migrating iceberg herds hang above tables, and accent walls are patterned with a wavy texture reminiscent of flowing water. The elegant ambiance and fine cuisine have won over diners, who have honored Steveston Seafood House with the title of Best Seafood Restaurant in the Richmond Review's readers' pools for 12 years in a row.