Choose from Four Options
- C$63 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to C$105 total value)
- C$73 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for two, valid Friday–Sunday (up to C$105 total value)
- C$126 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for four, valid Monday–Thursday (up to C$210 total value)
- C$146 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for four, valid Friday–Sunday (up to C$210 total value)
Each dinner includes the following, per pair of diners:
- One appetizer of beef carpaccio or coconut prawns (up to $14 value)
- Two caesar salads or seafood chowders (up to $18 value)
- Two entrees of stuffed salmon or prawn risotto (up to $64 value)
- One daily homemade no churn ice cream or piece of cheesecake (up to $9 value)
Steveston Seafood House
Steveston Seafood House's dedication to using the freshest fish and shellfish makes perfect sense—the restaurant is located in the heart of Canada's largest fishing port. Those just-sourced ingredients go into nearly every dish on the menu. Thai-influenced bouillabaisse overflows with clams, scallops, and salmon, pounds of Alaskan king crab legs arrive simply steamed and sided with garlic butter, and the selection of just-shucked oysters changes daily. Even the wine list embraces the regional spirit by highlighting bottles from British Columbia.
The maritime atmosphere extends to the dining room's decor. Paintings of fish and seascapes filled with migrating iceberg herds hang above tables, and accent walls are patterned with a wavy texture reminiscent of flowing water. The elegant ambiance and fine cuisine have won over diners, who have honored Steveston Seafood House with the title of Best Seafood Restaurant in the Richmond Review's readers' pools for 12 years in a row.