Award-winning restaurant serves mussels, prawn risotto, and other gourmet dishes made with seafood
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- C$84 for Four-course prix fixe dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (Up to C$142 value)
- C$98 for Four-course prix fixe dinner for two, valid Anyday (up to C$142 value)
- C$168 for Four-course prix fixe dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to C$284 value)
- C$196 for Four-course prix fixe dinner for four, valid anyday (up to C$284 value)
Each dinner includes the following, per pair of diners:
- Choice of two appetizers of calamari or beef carpaccio (up to $15 value)
- Two caesar salads or seafood chowders (up to $11 value)
- Choice of two Entrées of red snapper, ling cod, or schnitzel richmond (up to $37 value)
- Choice of two desserts of vanilla panna cotta with blueberry compote or homemade cookies and cream ice cream (up to $10 value)
View pre-fixe menu here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in only. Reservation required. Not valid on Canada Day weekend, B.C. weekend, or Labor Day weekend. Valid only towards the voucher Pre-fixed menu. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Steveston Seafood House
Steveston Seafood House's dedication to using the freshest fish and shellfish makes perfect sense—the restaurant is located in the heart of Canada's largest fishing port. Those just-sourced ingredients go into nearly every dish on the menu. Thai-influenced bouillabaisse overflows with clams, scallops, and salmon, pounds of Alaskan king crab legs arrive simply steamed and sided with garlic butter, and the selection of just-shucked oysters changes daily. Even the wine list embraces the regional spirit by highlighting bottles from British Columbia.
The maritime atmosphere extends to the dining room's decor. Paintings of fish and seascapes filled with migrating iceberg herds hang above tables, and accent walls are patterned with a wavy texture reminiscent of flowing water. The elegant ambiance and fine cuisine have won over diners, who have honored Steveston Seafood House with the title of Best Seafood Restaurant in the Richmond Review's readers' pools for 12 years in a row.