$8 for $16 Worth of Pizza and More at Stevi B’s Ultimate Pizza Buffet. Two Locations Available.

Multiple Locations

14 Ratings

Value Discount You Save
$16 50% $8
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Over 710 bought

In a Nutshell

  • All you can eat buffet
  • Macaroni & cheese pizza
  • Custom pies at no extra charge
  • Arcade game room

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires Nov 24, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid for dine-in and carryout only. Valid only for location purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

Stevi B’s Ultimate Pizza Buffet - Multiple Locations: $8 for $16 Worth of Pizza and More at Stevi B’s Ultimate Pizza Buffet. Two Locations Available.

Much like the invention of the wheel, the pizza was born from the mind of a thinker possessing a love of food, a penchant for challenging culinary conventions, and a mortal fear of corners. Forgo edge-laden edibles with today’s Groupon: for $8, you get $16 worth of pizza and more at Stevi B’s Ultimate Pizza Buffet. Choose between locations in Woodhaven and Chesterfield Township.

Stevi B’s pizza-crafting professionals toss together hand-made dough, original sauce, 100% real cheese, and fresh, hand-selected ingredients to construct traditional and anomalous pies within a festive buffet setting. Ogle the extensive menu before lining plates with handmade bread sticks and slices from specialty pies, such as the bacon-sprinkled loaded baked potato pizza ($5.99–$8.99 for carryout) or the macaroni and cheese pizza ($5.99–$8.99 for carryout), a culinary fusion of alfredo sauce and elbow noodles that invoke childhood memories of singing about Yankee Doodle Dandy's mistake of sticking a blue box in his hat and calling it an authentic pasta dinner. Along with serving round-crusted fare, these pizza wizards are game to create any other combination of toppings, delivering customized inventions directly to tables at no extra charge. The smorgasbord of spherical spreads also boasts a salad bar and a slew of desert pizzas that include a chocolate bavarian crème ($5.99–$7.99 for carryout). Buffet prices at the Woodhaven location are $6.29 for adults and $3.59 for kids 10 and younger (3 and under are free), not including drinks. Buffet prices at the Chesterfield Township location are $6.29 for adults and $3.89 for kids 10 and younger, not including drinks.

When their mandibles aren’t waging war on pizza slices, kids and fun-seeking adults stay amused in the game room, complete with arcade machines. As a fundraising venue, the Chesterfield Township location donates 20% of sales made during the designated fundraising time to the night’s cause, and the remaining 80% goes toward creating more pizzas and collecting limited edition pepperoni-themed pogs.

Customer Reviews

14 Ratings

Thanks for providing a nice, affordable, family friendly restaurant.
Chad K. · February 19, 2013
Great place
Brittany B. · January 24, 2013
Best bang for the buck for pizza...they will make whatever favorite kind you like, they have a great mini salad bar, and the service is excellent.....and with the groupon it is only $5.30 for all you can eat....AWESOME, UNBEATABLE
Bill P. · November 11, 2012
Merchant Location Map
  1. 1

    Chesterfield

    50670 Waterside Dr.

    Chesterfield, Michigan 48051

    Get Directions
  2. 2

    Woodhaven

    19135 West Rd.

    Woodhaven, Michigan 48183

    Get Directions

15% Bonus Savings
Get an extra 15% off local restaurants, spas, salons, and more to use within 48 hours of your Goods order! See details
By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.
Please select an option to add / remove from wishlist
Grouber
{}