Chefs call barbecue sauce the diamond of the culinary world due to its lengthy production process and its frequent appearance upon the dresses of high-society heiresses. Bling out your plate with today's Groupon for barbecue and comfort fare at Stevie's Eatery in Marlborough. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get dinner for two (up to a $24.48 total value), which includes the following:
- A choice of one half rack of ribs (up to an $11.99 value) or two entrees of a combined value of $11.99 or less.
- One pint of mac ‘n’ cheese (a $7.99 value)
- Two drinks (up to a $2.25 value each)
- For $22, you get dinner for four (up to a $46.97 total value), which includes the following:
- Two half racks of ribs (up to an $11.99 value each)
- One quart of mac ‘n’ cheese (a $13.99 value)
- Four drinks (up to a $2.25 value each)
Grill gurus at Stevie's Eatery prepare a mouthwatering spread of sauce-slathered ribs and hearty sides from scratch daily, drawing from their appetizing menu of comfort fare. Hands pull apart juicy racks of ribs as their owners admire their companions' flowing sauce-beards and tongues savor the meat's tenderness and spices. Mac ‘n’ cheese, forged fresh daily from al dente pasta on an anvil of six different cheeses, arms stomachs with further appetite-defeating implements. In meals for two, diners can forgo on-the-bone edibles and opt for a variety of other temptations, such as a grilled cheese sandwich, a duo of chili and cheese-swathed hot dogs, or a sausage topped with peppers and onions.
Though Stevie's Eatery sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.