Invisible braces straighten teeth in 6–18 months
What You'll Get
- Invisalign straightens teeth with a series of clear, removable, and custom aligners. Patients wear the removable aligners for 6–18 months, changing them every two weeks and only removing them while eating or brushing.
- What’s included:
- $1,000 value towards Invisalign treatment
- Initial exam
- Take-home custom whitening system
- About the practice: Dr. Stewart C. Brody, a graduate of the New York University College of Dentistry, specializes in cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign braces, dental implants, and emergency dentistry
- Total cost of the service: Invisalign treatment typically costs $4,000-$6,000, depending on the severity of teeth
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stewart C. Brody DDS
Dr. Stewart Brody doesn't want his patients to be embarrassed by their smiles. Rather, he has dedicated his career to making his patients feel more comfortable with their teeth. As a graduate of NYU's College of Dentistry and member of the American Academy of General Dentistry, Dr. Brody is eager to assist the New York area not only at his dentist office but also through his community lectures about dentistry. He further accommodates the NY community by accepting most dental insurance plans and accommodating those without. This family-run dentistry provides the proper attention to dental implants, cosmetic dental procedures, like teeth whitening, and dental emergencies.