The human spine is flexible enough to withstand a variety of activities, including early-morning stretches and late-night limbos under mall-security lasers. Give a hardworking backbone a tune-up with today’s Groupon to Stewart Family Chiropractic in DeKalb. Choose between the following options:
- For $30, you get a 60-minute therapeutic massage (a $60 value).<p>
- For $49, you get a chiropractic care package (up to a $345 value), which includes:
- 60-minute massage (a $60 value)
- Exam (up to a $125 value)
- X-rays (if necessary) (up to a $100 value)
- Adjustment (up to a $60 value)
Licensed chiropractor Dr. Nathan Stewart, of the eponymous Stewart Family Chiropractic, realigns corpuses and alleviates ailments including back pain, sleep trouble, and headaches. A 60-minute therapeutic massage kneads rigid muscles into lithe, limber appendage movers as stress beats a hasty retreat and tense tissues relax. During a chiropractic exam, the friendly physician runs a slew of tests to get a feel for which kinds of spine-refurbishing techniques would best get bodies into straighter shape or would help to relieve migraines, sciatica, or sleeping problems. If necessary, x-rays get a sneak peak into the spine’s inner workings and assess skeletons for future careers as dancing skeletons.