Floating experience on the water surface with optional music and colorful light helps to relieve the aches and improve relaxation
About This Deal
- Tank features: controlling the room’s lighting and sound
- Underwater music and color light therapy available
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
Need To Know
About Still Dynamics Classical Osteopathy
Guided by their belief that there's more to "healthy" than a lack of pain or disease, the practitioners at Still Dynamics Classical Osteopathy—all of which are recognized by the Ontario Osteopathic Association—restore wholeness in patients who feel something missing in the puzzle of their holistic health. From manual methods to state-of-the-art technologies like an infrared sauna or a cocoon wellness pod, multiple therapies are used to help the entire body rebalance, which, subsequently, can help underlying issues and pain-precipitating impulses. This center staffs a naturopath, a registered massage therapist, and a reiki master and yoga instructor to assist patients on the journey to comprehensive wellness.