During this tour, visitors learn how this distillery makes their moonshine, bourbon, and rum, as well as see how the facility operates
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Distillery Tour and Tasting with Shot Glasses For Two
- Distillery Tour and Tasting with Shot Glasses For Four
Tours take place on Saturdays at 1pm.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stillwrights Distillery
Located in the heat of the Midwest, Stillwrights Distillery is surrounded by a wealth of ingredients to make their liquors. From Ohio, they gather corn and wheat, and from Wisconsin comes fresh barley. And these ingredients are just the beginning. The ingredients are then transformed through a process that puts craftsmanship first, carefully handcrafting the ingredient into spirits that are smooth, clean, and taste great. Here's a look at some of the spirits that Stillwrights Distillery is known for:
- Moonshine: Each bottle of Stillwrights' small-batch moonshine starts with a nose of sweet corn and ends smooth, but in between, the spirits can be anything from key lime pie to margarita. In 2014, four of their flavored moonshines took medals from the American Distillers Institute.
- Stillwrights Bourbon: This wheated bourbon is aged for over three years in small-batch barrels, giving it a warm finish and a deep, oaky taste. In 2015, the bourbon won a Gold Medal from the American Craft Spirits Association.
- Rum: Stillwrights' rum comes in three flavors: spiced, bourbon-barrel aged, and silver. But each of them are made with the finest ingredients, allowing spirits drinkers to add them to cocktails or sip on them on the rocks.