|_Jump to: Details||Reviews_|
There are many things in life you’ll regret:
- Burning popcorn
- Playing too hard with the neighbor’s dog
- Swallowing steak without fully chewing
- Having an ERA of 4.8 in minor league play
- Scratching pimples
- Stealing another person’s identity
A tattoo doesn’t need to be on that list. Stingray Body Art utilizes a revolutionary technique that incorporates needles, special ink, and smoke machines to create tattoos that can be removed in one laser procedure. Find out more about this exciting new technique and Stingray’s tattoo services with today’s deal.
For $50, today’s Groupon gets you $100 toward a tattoo at Stingray Body Art. Stingray’s location at 1 Harvard Ave. in Allston is convenient for anyone at Boston College, Boston University, or Harvard to get a semi-permanent, parent-defying body mark. Your parents will take comfort in the fact that Stingray is the only shop in Massachusetts to tattoo with InfinitInk, a new tattoo ink that, while permanent, can be completely removed with one simple laser procedure. (Don’t believe us? Read this Boston Herald article.)
As Improper Bostonian’s Best of Boston winner for 2006 and 2007, Stingray is the place to get inked. If you’re like most Americans, you’ve probably been inches from getting a tattoo many times, but you never go with it because of the cost or fear you won’t like it in 10 years. With today’s Groupon, there’s nothing holding you back. Put your $100 value toward a complete, smaller tattoo, or apply it towards the cost of a large tattoo. Call Stingray for price estimates on the design of your dreams (your mother riding a sheep).
- The place is really clean which is excellent for both tattoo and piercing hygiene. – Zapointer, Citysearch
- I have gone to stingrays for 2 of my tattoos and several piercings, and have had a positive experience every time! The staff is really friendly and capable of answering any and every question I have ever had. – Danielle M., Yelp
- Come on, I watched Kill Bill while getting a tattoo. How more relaxed can you be? Great place! – Cedric, CityVoter
1 Harvard Ave
Boston, Massachusetts 02134Get Directions