Choose Between Two Options
- $79 for one round of golf for two people with cart rental ($178 value)
- $149 for one round of golf for four people with cart rental ($356 value)
Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club
Sprawled across 670 acres on Reed's Bay, Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club offers its guest a premium resort experience. A 300-room hotel sits at the heart of the picturesque estate, and activities abound, including dining, spa visits, and of course, rounds of golf. Read on to learn more about the Troon Golf property's famous courses:
Pines Course (18 Holes)
- Origin: Opened in 1929, designed by William Flynn and Howard Toomey
- Layout 6,800 yards from the tips with large bunkers and gentle, sloping greens
- Surroundings: It snakes through the New Jersey woodlands, integrating many elevation changes and doglegs.
- Signature Moment: Sam Snead's incredible 60-foot chip-in on the 16th hole during the 1942 PGA Championship—Snead's first major.
Bay Course (18 Holes)
- Origin: Opened in 1914, designed by Hugh Wilson and Donald Ross
- Layout: 6,300 yards from the tips with a Scottish-links vibe, including deep-pot bunkers and small, rippling greens
- Surroundings: Sweeping seaside views
- Signature Moment: It hosted nine holes of the 1942 PGA Championship, and it currently hosts the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
Turtles Course (9 Holes)
- Layout: A laid-back putting course with bent-grass greens and gently sloping holes
- About the name: It's a nod to the diamondback terrapins that visit every summer.